Jr. Forest Explorers: Nature Play
Jr. Forest Explorers: Tiny Explorers
Jr. Forest Explorers: Forest Friends
Jr. Forest Explorers: Art in the Park
Jr. Forest Explorers: Muddy Mayhem
Jr. Forest Explorers: Creepy Crawlers
Jr. Forest Explorers: Water World
Connect with nature through hands-on outdoor activities. Let’s get those little hands dirty!
Here’s what to expect:
- Each program is 90 minutes
- For children between 18 months and three-and-a-half years
- Caregivers are required to stay for the duration of the program
- Please bring a water bottle, sunscreen and bug spray (recommended)
- Jr. Forest Explorers runs every Monday morning during the summer
- Jr. Forest Explorers will be held twice per month during winter 2022
You must register to each session separately. Please request tickets for total number of people attending. The registration form will allow you to specify number of children and adults. Please do not bring more people than you signed up for without checking with our team first.
Sibling policy: This program is for children 18 months to three-and-a-half years old. Please contact us directly for specific inquiries about bringing a child outside the age range. Thank you for your cooperation.
This program is entirely outdoors.
More events in the Park
Jr. Forest Explorers
Parkrun is a free, weekly, timed 5k run/jog/walk every Saturday at 9:00 am. Open to all ages and all abilities – each week a Tail Walker will be present, so you will never be last. This event is organized by parkrun volunteers.