Join Ti-An DeMartines, RYT-200 for FREE yoga-in-the-park!
Melt away the stresses of the week by doing yoga surrounded by swaying trees and singing birds. These 1-hour classes are gentle, accessible and suitable for all-levels!
• All-levels – complete beginners to advanced yogis are welcome!
• Participants must be 16 years of age or older. Participants under 18 must have permission from a legal guardian to participate.
• Please bring a mat, water and sunscreen. Yoga props such as blocks, bolsters, straps and blankets are also encouraged!
• Parking, transit, and washrooms are all nearby! See map below for details.
• Advanced registration is required!
For more information, please contact Ti-An by e-mail at @email.
Ti-An DeMartines BFA, RHN, RYT-200 is a Registered Yoga Teacher who wants to spread the joy of yoga to everyone who is called to this beautiful practice. Classes are safe spaces where you can explore your body, mind and spirit without pressure or judgement!
More events in the Park
Parkrun is a free, weekly, timed 5k run/jog/walk every Saturday at 9:00 am. Open to all ages and all abilities – each week a Tail Walker will be present, so you will never be last. This event is organized by parkrun volunteers.