70 Canuck Ave
Toronto ON M3K 2C5
Downsview Park is situated:
- WEST of Allen Road
- SOUTH of Sheppard Avenue West
- EAST of Keele Street
- NORTH of Wilson Avenue
Main Office – 70 Canuck Avenue
Discovery Centre – 70 Canuck Avenue
School groups, day camps and education programs start at the Discovery Centre. The Discovery Centre is in the same building as our main office at 70 Canuck Avenue.
- Downsview Park’s main office location at 70 Canuck Avenue is wheelchair accessible.
- The Hangar at the Downsview Park is wheelchair accessible.
- The Circuit Path in Downsview Park is wheelchair accessible.
- Most concerts and events at Downsview Park are wheelchair accessible, but please check each specific event website or contact the event promoter for confirmation and full details.
Into Downsview Park
Bus route 101 runs into the Park from the Downsview Station on the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line, but operates on a seasonal schedule.
- Check schedule.
- End of May to September (Labour Day): Buses operate 7 days a week.
- September to end of May: Buses operate on weekends only.
Park entrance at Sheppard Avenue/John Drury Drive
- There are a number of bus routes that run past the Park’s main entrance. Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) bus routes 84 (series), 106, and 108 (not 108A) run east and west along Sheppard Avenue and operate out of the Downsview subway station.
Park west side along Keele Street
- Take the TTC bus 41 (series) north or south along Keele Street to reach the west side of Downsview Park to reach the Lake, Meadow or Orchard.
- Visit the TTC website or call 416-393-4636 for more travel information or to plan your trip.
From Keele and Sheppard
At the Intersection of Keele Street and Sheppard turn east onto Sheppard Avenue. The first set of lights you encounter will be Sheppard and John Drury Drive - the main entrance to the Park.
From Allen Road
From Allen Road/Dufferin Street at Sheppard Avenue turn west onto Sheppard Avenue and proceed to John Drury Drive (the entrance to the Park) and turn left into the Park.
From Pearson International Airport
Take Highway 409 to Highway 401 East and exit at Keele Street. Take Keele Street north to Sheppard Avenue and turn right. The entrance to the Park is one block east at John Drury Drive. Follow John Drury Drive into the park to the three-way stop. Turn left onto Carl Hall Road. The Park's main office is in the second building on the right. For additional directions, visit the Toronto Pearson International Airport website.
Parking is available in the Park. Many events have paid parking, check event details for confirmation.
Parking lots can also be found at the Downsview, Wilson and Yorkdale TTC subway stations on the Yonge-University-Spadina line.
Pets on leashes are allowed in Downsview Park and at Downsview Park hosted events.
Third-party events, such as concerts and festivals, may have different rules for pets at their events. Please check the specific event website for rules.
Public washrooms are available in two locations:
- The Hangar, 75 Carl Hall Road
- The Orchard Pavilion
- Until September 21, 2014: 7:30 am to 9:00 pm (Monday - Sunday)
- October 2014 - June 2015: 7:30 am to 3:00 pm (Monday - Sunday)